Assalamualaikum,
Around 7.30pm, I meet Taha and my sweetheart at Tampines. It is because Taha is searching for a birthday present for someone. We went to Tampines Mall and Century Square to search for it. At last, we got it at Tampines Mall.
Then after searching for Taha stuff. We are all hungry. My sweetheart decides to eat Ramen Ten Restaurant. Taha and I decide to try it out. At last, it is worth a penny. Thanks sweetheart for recommending me.
I am waiting for our 3 Years Anniversary..!! So be prepared alright..!! Love you always..!! Muakx..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Around 7.30pm, I meet Taha and my sweetheart at Tampines. It is because Taha is searching for a birthday present for someone. We went to Tampines Mall and Century Square to search for it. At last, we got it at Tampines Mall.
Then after searching for Taha stuff. We are all hungry. My sweetheart decides to eat Ramen Ten Restaurant. Taha and I decide to try it out. At last, it is worth a penny. Thanks sweetheart for recommending me.
I am waiting for our 3 Years Anniversary..!! So be prepared alright..!! Love you always..!! Muakx..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan