Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy 44th Birthday, Mum..!!

Assalamualaikum,


Everyone lets chant this poem..!! Ole Ole Ole Ole..!! Mama Singa..!! Mama Singa..!! Happy 44th Birthday, Mum aka Mama Singa..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Happy 44th Birthday, Mum..!! We prayed for you, for long and healthy life..!! You are the special one to our family not Jose Mourinho..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Whoa..!! I am so happy..!! At last, we have family day..!! Today, we went out to celebrate Mum's birthday. Firstly, we must wait for my Kakak Nano aka Kakak Singa Jr reach home from work..!! Opps..!! No offence alright..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

After she reach home. We headed to Sungei Kadut..!! Luckily not Sungei Kudut..!! Nanti aku yang terase..!! We went there to look for furnitures. The company called Furnitures and Unicane..!! Guess what..!! All the furnitures there is made of rattan..!! Expensive somemore..!! Furnitures cost around $2000+..!! All of the furnitures is beautifully made..!!

Kak Nano & Mum..!!

My sister is sitting on a $400+ thing..!! Get off that place..!! It's mine..!!

I know..!! The background is nice..!! That dining place behind me cost around $2000+..!!

Happy 41th Birthday, Mum aka Mama Singa..!!

My Big Brother won't take pictures with us..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

We went there to do a custom cushion for this year Hari Raya..!! All together costs around $1000+..!! That's expensive man..!! Support Furnitures and Unicane..!!

Then we proceed to White Sands NTUC to grabbed kitchen stuff..!! When I was there, like normal..!! I look for my fast food things..!! I know, Dad..!! Fast food stuff is bad for health..!!

Finish all the stuff..!! We head to Downtown East to have our dinner with my family..!! After finish eating, we went Home Sweet Home Alabama ..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan