Assalamualaikum,
Tomorrow, school reopens..!! A new chapter in school..!! I got to meet all my beloved friends. I miss them especially Afify, Fathul and Sherhan. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Watch out for my new guitar effect..!! It is coming nearer as you think..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Tomorrow, school reopens..!! A new chapter in school..!! I got to meet all my beloved friends. I miss them especially Afify, Fathul and Sherhan. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Watch out for my new guitar effect..!! It is coming nearer as you think..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan