Assalamualaikum,
I never went to School E-Trial Test today. It is because my sweetheart plans a last minutes thing with her girlfriend, Aishah. She told me it was all coincidence. We break our fast at Geylang Bazaar since we have to wait to get our tables at Arnold at 8.30pm. For what I heard, people start queuing since 4pm. I am really shocked..!!
After break our fast, we waited for Aishah's boyfriend. His name is Afham. For your information, I make a new friend.
We had our tour at Geylang Bazaar. Aishah bought her baju kebaya for this upcoming Hari Raya. After that we have our dinner at Arnold not Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Here are some of the pictures.
Indeed, Afham and Aishah are totally lovely couples. I hope we will have this kind of gathering again. For your information, Afham have the same weight as me. My twin brother..!! Only skin colour different. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After that, we went home sweet home.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I never went to School E-Trial Test today. It is because my sweetheart plans a last minutes thing with her girlfriend, Aishah. She told me it was all coincidence. We break our fast at Geylang Bazaar since we have to wait to get our tables at Arnold at 8.30pm. For what I heard, people start queuing since 4pm. I am really shocked..!!
After break our fast, we waited for Aishah's boyfriend. His name is Afham. For your information, I make a new friend.
We had our tour at Geylang Bazaar. Aishah bought her baju kebaya for this upcoming Hari Raya. After that we have our dinner at Arnold not Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Here are some of the pictures.
Indeed, Afham and Aishah are totally lovely couples. I hope we will have this kind of gathering again. For your information, Afham have the same weight as me. My twin brother..!! Only skin colour different. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After that, we went home sweet home.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan



