Assalamualaikum,
I want to wish all Muslims in this world, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Yesterday, my big brother bought a new Canon Digital IXUS 870 IS Camera for our family. Thank you so much..!!
In this post, I am not going to write anything. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
















Today, we managed to go 3 houses. I am too tired and haven't count my collection money. Who cares..?? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I want to wish all Muslims in this world, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Yesterday, my big brother bought a new Canon Digital IXUS 870 IS Camera for our family. Thank you so much..!!
In this post, I am not going to write anything. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
















Today, we managed to go 3 houses. I am too tired and haven't count my collection money. Who cares..?? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan