Assalamualaikum,
I want to wish all Singaporeans, Happy New Year 2009..!!
Below is a list of my New Year Resolution for 2009..!!
1. Looking forward to my 4 Years Anniversary with my sweetheart.
2. Makes my sweetheart happy and full of surprises.
3. I want a ride to Singapore Flyer.
4. Driving license.
5. Improve on my guitar playing.
6. Hopefully, Broken Valentine resume like their old days.
7. A new Ibanez guitar.
8 A new guitar effect.
9. To get more guitar students.
10. Hopefully, my instrumental song can be publishing this year.
11. A new Adidas or Oakley Sunglasses.
12. Lastly, to make a lot of new friends.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan