Assalamualaikum,
Today, I woke up at 9am. At 10am, I practice my instrument and I think I practice it very loud in the morning. What I do is a very good thing. It is because you can make people wake up easily. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
To the young teenagers out there. Please do not try this at home..!! In the toilet, it's ok..!! If I saw you doing this. I will throw you in the ________ (Please fill in your own words). Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
At 1pm, I have to put down my instrument. I have to get ready to meet my sweetheart or also known as my princess. I meet her around 2pm. Today, my sweetheart went for interview at Wisma Gulap near Potong Pasir MRT Station. She will be working at Royal Sporting House. Cool right..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Today, I woke up at 9am. At 10am, I practice my instrument and I think I practice it very loud in the morning. What I do is a very good thing. It is because you can make people wake up easily. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
To the young teenagers out there. Please do not try this at home..!! In the toilet, it's ok..!! If I saw you doing this. I will throw you in the ________ (Please fill in your own words). Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
At 1pm, I have to put down my instrument. I have to get ready to meet my sweetheart or also known as my princess. I meet her around 2pm. Today, my sweetheart went for interview at Wisma Gulap near Potong Pasir MRT Station. She will be working at Royal Sporting House. Cool right..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
At 4pm, we reach Vivo City. We took a bus there. You want to know something. The bus we boarded is so bloody damn cold. Finally, Singapore bus have snow. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Around 5pm, we went to Sakura Restaurant at Compasspoint Mall. At 6pm, I took my sweetheart home. I reach home around 7pm.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Around 5pm, we went to Sakura Restaurant at Compasspoint Mall. At 6pm, I took my sweetheart home. I reach home around 7pm.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan