Assalamualaikum,
Today, I woke up at 8am. I practice my instrument for a while. I am just doing the warm-up exercises. To me, John Petrucci warm-up exercises are the best in the world.
At 12pm, Rohaizad and Taufiq came for their music lessons. Both musicians have great potential. I believe they will become a great musician in future. All I can said is that you guys need to practice more. It is because practice makes perfect.
At 2pm, Taufiq went home. Rohaizad still at my house. We talk all the way till 6.45pm. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
At 6.50pm, Rohaizad went home. I just want to say that I miss you my sweetheart and I miss you my Line 6 Podxt Live Multi-Effect.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Today, I woke up at 8am. I practice my instrument for a while. I am just doing the warm-up exercises. To me, John Petrucci warm-up exercises are the best in the world.
At 12pm, Rohaizad and Taufiq came for their music lessons. Both musicians have great potential. I believe they will become a great musician in future. All I can said is that you guys need to practice more. It is because practice makes perfect.
At 2pm, Taufiq went home. Rohaizad still at my house. We talk all the way till 6.45pm. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
At 6.50pm, Rohaizad went home. I just want to say that I miss you my sweetheart and I miss you my Line 6 Podxt Live Multi-Effect.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan