Monday, January 01, 2007

What I Have Done In The Year 2006..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I woke up at 11am. To all my friends out there, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha and Happy New Year. Sit back, relax and enjoy while reading my blog. Thanks..!!

Today, I will talk about the year 2006. I cannot forget about our band reaching to Singapore Battle Of The Band Finals. We are the youngest all around. We perform at Sembawang Community Centre - Rock & Dangdut Nite, Gas Haus - Punk Rock Fest and Gas Haus - Showcase. That's a memorial year for me.

Lastly, to all Broken Valentine's Family. I want to say something but it is not the correct time. I will try my best to update the blog. If you are shock with something please don't be angry. Thank you..!!

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan