Assalamualaikum,
Today, I woke up at 10.30am. I have a message to all my friends out there. I will put a tagboard as soon as possible. Don't keep on asking or else I will fart at your face. I just want to warn you guys. My fart is the most dangerous in the world. Do you want to try? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Here we go,
Today we went to Vivo City. Firstly, I meet Md Taha and Wan Fazli at Pasir Ris Mrt Station. We board the train at Pasir Ris Mrt Station. Then we alighted at Bedok Mrt Station to meet my sweetheart, Nadiah and Syahirah. Today, I am so happy because it is couples day out. After we reach at Vivo City. We went to Banquet. After we finish eating, we explore the Vivo City. Around 4.30pm, we left Vivo City and head to Orchard Road. We reach there around 5.30pm. Then my princess and I went to the Al-Falah Mosque for our prayer. If not, Md Taha want to join us but mis-communication. We gave him the wrong message. We are really sorry Md Taha. Hope you forgive us. After that all of us decided to go home. I have to send my sweetheart home first. I reach home around 9pm.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Today, I woke up at 10.30am. I have a message to all my friends out there. I will put a tagboard as soon as possible. Don't keep on asking or else I will fart at your face. I just want to warn you guys. My fart is the most dangerous in the world. Do you want to try? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Here we go,
Today we went to Vivo City. Firstly, I meet Md Taha and Wan Fazli at Pasir Ris Mrt Station. We board the train at Pasir Ris Mrt Station. Then we alighted at Bedok Mrt Station to meet my sweetheart, Nadiah and Syahirah. Today, I am so happy because it is couples day out. After we reach at Vivo City. We went to Banquet. After we finish eating, we explore the Vivo City. Around 4.30pm, we left Vivo City and head to Orchard Road. We reach there around 5.30pm. Then my princess and I went to the Al-Falah Mosque for our prayer. If not, Md Taha want to join us but mis-communication. We gave him the wrong message. We are really sorry Md Taha. Hope you forgive us. After that all of us decided to go home. I have to send my sweetheart home first. I reach home around 9pm.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan