Assalamualaikum,
I am really sorry if I never update this blog for a long time. It is because you guys stole my keyboard. I will report to the police if you guys never return it back. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Here we go,
Today I woke up around 9am. After I finish bathing, I feel so cold because Singapore is snowing. Do you believe it? Don't be stupid. It raining boys and girls. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Around 12pm, I am waiting for Rohaizad to come. Luckily Zahrin called me. He said that Rohaizad having a flu, running rose and slight fever. All I can said to Rohaizad, get well soon. Drink a lot of plain water and eat your medicine. Don't forget to practice your instrument.
At 4pm, Taufiq came for his music lessons. All I can said to Taufiq is that he is improving a lot. Taufiq you got great potential but you need to practice more. It is because practice makes perfect. I know that it is very hard to adapt but you must keep on practicing. All the best Taufiq.
At 6.30pm, Taufiq went home. I called my lovely and sweetest sweetheart - Nurfifah. I got a little poem for my lovely sweethear. It is because I miss you a lot. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
The title for this poem is "Things I Love About You."
Your eyes which first held me captivated where I stood. Your smile to dazzle the sun and warm every corner of my soul. Your voice like a sparkling mountain stream which flows into my heart. Your walk and the way your gracefulness takes my breath away. Your hair about which I dreamed cascading into my face as you leaned over me. Your hands whose caress I crave to hold my face in their tenderness. Your arms I long to have around my neck as you pull me close to your warmth. Most of all everything you are changed the way I feel about my life.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I am really sorry if I never update this blog for a long time. It is because you guys stole my keyboard. I will report to the police if you guys never return it back. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Here we go,
Today I woke up around 9am. After I finish bathing, I feel so cold because Singapore is snowing. Do you believe it? Don't be stupid. It raining boys and girls. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Around 12pm, I am waiting for Rohaizad to come. Luckily Zahrin called me. He said that Rohaizad having a flu, running rose and slight fever. All I can said to Rohaizad, get well soon. Drink a lot of plain water and eat your medicine. Don't forget to practice your instrument.
At 4pm, Taufiq came for his music lessons. All I can said to Taufiq is that he is improving a lot. Taufiq you got great potential but you need to practice more. It is because practice makes perfect. I know that it is very hard to adapt but you must keep on practicing. All the best Taufiq.
At 6.30pm, Taufiq went home. I called my lovely and sweetest sweetheart - Nurfifah. I got a little poem for my lovely sweethear. It is because I miss you a lot. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
The title for this poem is "Things I Love About You."
Your eyes which first held me captivated where I stood. Your smile to dazzle the sun and warm every corner of my soul. Your voice like a sparkling mountain stream which flows into my heart. Your walk and the way your gracefulness takes my breath away. Your hair about which I dreamed cascading into my face as you leaned over me. Your hands whose caress I crave to hold my face in their tenderness. Your arms I long to have around my neck as you pull me close to your warmth. Most of all everything you are changed the way I feel about my life.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan