Assalamualaikum,
Today I woke up at 12pm. When I woke up, I looked outside my window. It was raining heavily. I just sit inside my room just practicing my instrument for around 3 hours. Hopefully next year I can make it to ITE College East taking Info-communications Technology. When you study, age does not matter. I need to thank Md Taha and Wan Fazli for helping me out.
Today I woke up at 12pm. When I woke up, I looked outside my window. It was raining heavily. I just sit inside my room just practicing my instrument for around 3 hours. Hopefully next year I can make it to ITE College East taking Info-communications Technology. When you study, age does not matter. I need to thank Md Taha and Wan Fazli for helping me out.
Let's talk about this picture. This picture is taken at Tampines - Century Square. It is fasting month and we break fast together. On the left was Md Taha, Wan Fazli and Md Sufiyan. After that we go and play together with our ex-classmates. You guys never go terawih is it? Well, we terawih at the street soccer court. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
We never go terawih because it is a long time we never see our ex-classmates. We got reason everybody. Don't judge people anyhow or else I will fart at your face. Lastly, this picture is a memory and I couldn't forget.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan