Assalamualaikum,
It is raining heavily this few days. I have the mood to practice my instrument in the cold weather.
I just want to say, I can't wait for our 3 Years Anniversary..!! I am going shopping with my sweetheart..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
It is raining heavily this few days. I have the mood to practice my instrument in the cold weather.
I just want to say, I can't wait for our 3 Years Anniversary..!! I am going shopping with my sweetheart..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan