Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shopping..!!

Assalamualaikum,


Today, I went shopping with my sweetheart. Firstly, I meet her at CompassPoint. Do you want to know something..?? My sweetheart was late..!! My sweetheart, I forgive you no matter what..!! Make sure you don't be late again..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

After meeting each other. We went to Bugis. I bought for her 3 tops and my sweetheart bought for me a shirt. So sweet of you..!!

I hope you like the tops I bought for you..!! I also want to thank you for buying me a t-shirt. I really appreciate it a lot..!!

Then after that, we went to Banquet at CompassPoint to have our dinner.

After finish eating, I went to sweetheart's house to reformat her computer. I failed to reformat. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Do you want to know something..?? My sweetheart's parents treat me Canadian Pizza. Whoa..!! We have dinner together..!! Lesta Liya was there too..!! She is cute but I am more cuter than you..!! Bluek..!! That's what your Kakak Uti said to me..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

I reach home around 11pm. I have to clean up my room..!! My student is coming tomorrow..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

I think that's all I have to say. I will post the pictures soon.

To my sweetheart, I hope you are reading this. This is for you..!!

You gave me the most important gift in our 3 Years Anniversary. You put a lot of effort just to do that. So sweet of you my sweetheart..!!

Below is the poster my sweetheart gave to me. She put all her effort just to do this. All her sweat, time, money, blood..??, etc..!!

My sweetheart, thank you for loving me and understand me all this years. Please forgive me if I hurt you, bite you, kiss you, eat you, people elbow, rock bottom, stone cold stunner, FU, etc. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

The most important, please forgive me if I have done something bad to you. Only Allah knows that I really love you, care for you, understand you, etc.

My sweetheart, you are really the best of the best..!! Can you married me..?? Wait..!! Let me collect money first..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan