Assalamualaikum,
I never went to school today. It is because I have to teach my sweetheart Network and Wireless Fundamentals (NWF).
After finish teaching, we headed to Tampines Gym to do some workout. Taha was there too. Today, I am a trainer to my sweetheart. That's funny..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
My mission, I want my sweetheart to lose weight and gain some abdominals. You know, if girls have those. It is beautiful..!!
Thank you sweetheart for your time. I really appreciate it a lot. Love you always. Muakx..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I never went to school today. It is because I have to teach my sweetheart Network and Wireless Fundamentals (NWF).
After finish teaching, we headed to Tampines Gym to do some workout. Taha was there too. Today, I am a trainer to my sweetheart. That's funny..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
My mission, I want my sweetheart to lose weight and gain some abdominals. You know, if girls have those. It is beautiful..!!
Thank you sweetheart for your time. I really appreciate it a lot. Love you always. Muakx..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan