Assalamualaikum,
Today, both of my lessons are cancel. So we no need to go to school. We planned to go out together.
I went out with my sweetheart, Afify and Sherhan. We planned to watch a movie at Plaza Singapura. This is my second time to the cinema. We watched "What Happen In Las Vegas". To me, I rated it 5.1 out of 10. It is a good movie after all. So you guys must watch it.
After watching the movie, my sweetheart has to go off for Rock Climbing. Then I accompany Afify and Sherhan to Vivo City. Once we reached there, Sherhan treat us Burger King. Thank you very much, Sherhan..!! We really appreciated it a lot..!!
After finish eating, I followed them to buy their clothes. After finish shopping, we went home.
I wish that I can pictures of you guys but you guys are very shy. Fight the shyness away. So that we can take picture as a memory..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Today, both of my lessons are cancel. So we no need to go to school. We planned to go out together.
I went out with my sweetheart, Afify and Sherhan. We planned to watch a movie at Plaza Singapura. This is my second time to the cinema. We watched "What Happen In Las Vegas". To me, I rated it 5.1 out of 10. It is a good movie after all. So you guys must watch it.
After watching the movie, my sweetheart has to go off for Rock Climbing. Then I accompany Afify and Sherhan to Vivo City. Once we reached there, Sherhan treat us Burger King. Thank you very much, Sherhan..!! We really appreciated it a lot..!!
After finish eating, I followed them to buy their clothes. After finish shopping, we went home.
I wish that I can pictures of you guys but you guys are very shy. Fight the shyness away. So that we can take picture as a memory..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan