Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday, Dad..!!

Assalamualaikum,


Happy 50th Birthday, Dad..!! We prayed for you, for long and healthy life..!! You are the special one to our family..!!

Before I meet my family at Bugis. I went out with my sweetheart to buy my Boss - CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal at Swee Lee Company. I bought it at $112.35. It is because after 40% discount. Here are some of the pictures..!!






Firstly, my mum and my big brother bought my dad a birthday gift at Bugis. They bought a sunglasses for my dad. I don't know what brand they bought. I know the sunglasses is used for driving.

After buying my dad's birthday gift. We head to Mad Jack at Simpang Bedok. I ordered Fish & Chips. Not really delicious compared to Swensen, Tenderbest, Tenderfresh, Fish & Co, etc. Luckily, we ate only once in a lifetime.

Mad Jack - Customer Service rating 2 out of 10..!! It is because nobody come and serve us. They got two waiter but they never take our order. They said they only do the cleaning up and serve our plate when it is ready. When we order, we must go to the cashier and place our order. Lame..!! Poor service..!!

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan