Thursday, June 19, 2008

So Sweet Of You..!!

Assalamualaikum,

I was busy working and all of the sudden my sweetheart came to the store. Seriously, she finish her worked just to meet me. So sweet of you, my sweetheart. Later I get my salary, is my turn to surprise you. So watch out and be prepared..!!

To my sweetheart, thank you for coming down. I really appreciate it a lot. Love you..!!

One more thing, I have to booked a second medical checkup. What the hell..!! That mean the doctor have to see my balls again. Never mind then, doctor over there loves to see balls. So let them see mine..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan