Assalamualaikum,
Happy 18th Birthday, Sherhan..!! We pray for you, for long and healthy life..!! May all your wishes come true..!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sherhan for inviting me to your chalet. Whoa..!! Dah mcm menang Anugerah Planet Muzik..!! Haha-
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Happy 18th Birthday, Sherhan..!! We pray for you, for long and healthy life..!! May all your wishes come true..!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sherhan for inviting me to your chalet. Whoa..!! Dah mcm menang Anugerah Planet Muzik..!! Haha-
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan