Assalamualaikum,
I was chatting with Sherhan just now. I was tagged by him..!!
The Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back..!!
Here we go..!!
10 weird things / habits / little known facts about me.
1. I slant my body over the right or left when I sleep.
2. I am addicted to coffee and tea everyday.
3. I am not free everyday. My time is precious..!!
4. I can ignore phone calls or even msg at sometimes. I am a person who really hard to contact.
5. I clean up my room every Saturdays. If you don't believe, you can ask my parents..!!
6. I am scared of dogs from Chihuahua to Wolf. Serious or not..??
7. I love to fart at home like nobody business.
8. What I do must be perfect at all times. A little bit of mistake. I will redo everything.
9. I loved to dig my nose and put it at my sweetheart clothes. This one is my favourite..!!
10. When I play Counter-Strike, I loved to knife Afify, Sherhan and whoever I can knife. I knife. Just joking..!!
Pay attention this people..!! You got tag by me..!!
1. My Sweetheart
2. Afify
3. Fathul
4. Sherhan
5. Fida
6. Haziqah
7. Taha
8. Kak Nano
9. Lyzda
10. Azura
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I was chatting with Sherhan just now. I was tagged by him..!!
The Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back..!!
Here we go..!!
10 weird things / habits / little known facts about me.
1. I slant my body over the right or left when I sleep.
2. I am addicted to coffee and tea everyday.
3. I am not free everyday. My time is precious..!!
4. I can ignore phone calls or even msg at sometimes. I am a person who really hard to contact.
5. I clean up my room every Saturdays. If you don't believe, you can ask my parents..!!
6. I am scared of dogs from Chihuahua to Wolf. Serious or not..??
7. I love to fart at home like nobody business.
8. What I do must be perfect at all times. A little bit of mistake. I will redo everything.
9. I loved to dig my nose and put it at my sweetheart clothes. This one is my favourite..!!
10. When I play Counter-Strike, I loved to knife Afify, Sherhan and whoever I can knife. I knife. Just joking..!!
Pay attention this people..!! You got tag by me..!!
1. My Sweetheart
2. Afify
3. Fathul
4. Sherhan
5. Fida
6. Haziqah
7. Taha
8. Kak Nano
9. Lyzda
10. Azura
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan