Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Road To Singapore Civil Defence Force..!!

Assalamualaikum,

This marks the first day of my life in National Service. I get posted to Singapore Civil Defence Force. Once I past out, I will become a rescuer. I will also missed my family and especially my sweetheart who been with me for 4 years.

To my sweetheart, my heart will always be there for you. National Service is only 2 years. I hope you understand and always be patient.

At 8.15am, I reached Basic Rescue Training Centre with my parent. This is the place where I'm going to spend my whole life here. Once I reached at the registration counter. I have to exchange my NRIC for a new NS identity card. There goes my pink NRIC.

After all the enlistees are there. We proceed to Multi-Purpose Hall for our Oath-Taking Ceremony. What is it..?? I will be swearing solemnly that I will do my part to serve the nation. After that, I will also have to sign the Oath/Affirmation of Allegiance.

Once the ceremony finished. One of the corporal take us to our dormitory. Before entering our dormitory, we must collect our equipment in one of the room. After collecting our equipment, we can enter our dormitory. This is the place where I'm going to spend for the next 7 weeks.

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan