Assalamualaikum,
I was conducting guitar lesson with Benjamin. Suddenly, my sweetheart called me. She said there is an extra ticket for me to watch C'est La Vie V. All thanks to Mr Brian Wee, my former form teacher who gave me the free ticket.
You guys are wondering what I am talking about. The year 2001, Siglap Secondary School hosted the first C'est La Vie. It is a Musical Extravaganza and it is performed by our own Siglapians and even ex-Siglapians. Every two years, there will be one C'est La Vie. The show is also opened to all parents and even outsiders to watch.
I am proud to be a Siglapian. That is the school where I received the Model Student Award. Not once, but twice. In future, if I become a teacher. I will choose Siglap Secondary School.
Back to the story line, I reached at Victoria Concert Hall at 7.30pm. I meet Mr Brian Wee first to take the ticket. Once I enter the concert hall, Mdm Suriati was there. She said I cannot enter. It is because I have to wait for the first break.
Then at around 7.55pm, everyone started to go out. While busy talking to Mdm Suriati. Guess who I met..?? I met Hazwan and Izwan. Luckily, I met them or else I'll be alone through out the show.
I came there just to watch my sweetheart's Fusion Dance Group and Siglap Nusantara Orchestra. Both of the performances were superb. Don't bother asking me. When's my turn to perform on stage again..??
The show finishes around 9.30pm. I managed to snap some picture.
From the left are Zahrin, Hazwan and I. Both of them are my former students.
This is Hazwan, my former classmates and my cousin. His now a Police Coast Guard.




