Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 4th Years Anniversary..!!

Assalamualaikum,

To my sweetheart, I want to wish you Happy 4th Years Anniversary..!! Alhamdulillah..!! We made it this far..!!

The sad thing is she can't go out tonight. As you guys know, Saturday and Sunday is her family day. So I can't disturb her. I've understood her situation for almost four years. It also helped me to become a patient and understanding boyfriend.

I can't wait to meet her tomorrow..!! Hopefully, we can spend more time going shopping.

Below is a picture of us. This is the very first picture we took together and my very first outing with her. Looking back those days, this picture bring us memories.

Why are you laughing..?? Both of us look so kental right..?? I know..!! Haha-

To this woman who I met back in 2004. Where we started as friends and soon as lovers in 2005. Nothing can't describe, the way I feel for you. Your love is warm and precious. Your heart is so pure and true. I am really thankful what Allah brought me. To knock upon your door.

To give me your love. To keep me wanting for you more. The special bond we share, will guide us on our way. To a perfect life where dreams come true. What more can I really say. We were brought together, will never be apart. You're my special gift that Allah sent me.

You're my shining star. I love you so much. With all my heart and soul. I will never mention the word break up with you. If I did, I am really sorry. I will change myself to be a better boyfriend that you can't find in this world. Maybe other planets like Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have perfect guys like me.

Ok guys..!! Better learn The Nine Planets. I mean Eight Planets. One planet gone already. Let's carry on..!! I will always keep you as my special one. Till death do us apart. Amin..!!

This is the day I am waiting for. Happy 4th Years Anniversary, sweetheart..!! I love you so much, Raja Nurfifah Binte Raja Mohd Foad..!!

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan