Assalamualaikum,
After my Friday's Prayer, I went to OIA Headquarter with Rahmad and Sherhan to take our salary. All our hard work really pays off. Alhamdulillah..!! I must thank my big brother for recommending me this job.
After I received my salary, I quickly went back home. It is because my sweetheart is performing at Tampines East Community Centre around 7.30pm.
The year 2005 was my sweetheart last performance. Syukur Alhamdulillah..!! This year, I get to see my sweetheart performing on stage again.
I went there with Taha and Fasha. Inside the auditorium was Fifah's parent, Iqrak, Liya, Kak Ina and her cousins. I feel like we are one big family.
So I manage to snap some pictures before the show start.




Around 7.50pm, the show started. The opening of the show, my sweetheart was there to perform. I started to get goose bumps when she dances. It is totally awesome and she gave her very best performance..!! Keep it up..!! I am proud of you..!! My sweetheart is performing again..!! Hurray..!! Hmm, when's my turn to perform on stage again..??The shows finish around 10pm. Then Fifah's cousin, Kak Ina and I waited for her for around 30 minutes. For long waited hours, she is done. I manage to snap some pictures.


After that Fifah's Dad sent me home. I really appreciate it a lot. He sent me home a lot of time already. One more thing, Liya dirties my clothes. It's ok..!! Still a small kid..!! Haha-That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan