Assalamualaikum,
I need to cut my hair. Guess what..?? I have to wait for my dad's friend who cut my hair since I was in Primary 1. So called my personal barber..!!
Maybe I should keep my hair like Carlos Valderrama..??
Or maybe, I should cut my hair like Thierry Henry..??
Or maybe..!! I should cut it like Djibril Cisse..??
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan



Maybe I should keep my hair like Carlos Valderrama..??
Or maybe, I should cut my hair like Thierry Henry..??
Or maybe..!! I should cut it like Djibril Cisse..??
That's all I have to say.To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan


