Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Big Brother served National Service..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I woke up around 11am. My parents have to send my big brother before 8.30am. It is because my big brother served National Service (NS) today. I am going to miss my big brother for now on. To my big brother, we will be missing you and be careful when you are there.

Today, I will not explain much because I never go out of the house. Around 11.30am, I called my sweetheart. Today, my sweetheart feels so sweet. That's what a lovely couple does.

At 1.30pm, I go to my big brother room and play the computer. Around 3.30pm, I switch off the computer and get ready to clean the whole house. I took out the vacuum cleaner and vacuum the whole house. After finish vacuum, I have to mop the whole house. Phew..!! I feel like dying already. You know why I cleaned the house? Hari Raya is just around the corner.

I finish cleaning around 4.30pm. Then take a bath. After that I am ready to pick up my instrument and get ready to practice, practice and practice. I keep my instrument around 6.45pm because have to get ready to break our fast. At 6.55pm I heard the azan. I wash my mouth and firstly I ate is the dates. Then start eating maccarone. My mum cooks very super good. I love you mum..!!

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan