Assalamualaikum,
Today, I woke up around 11.30am. Then my sweetheart called me. Talk to her on the phone for a while. After putting down the phone. I have to get ready to meet my sweetheart at Bedok MRT Station around 3pm.
After we meet each other. My sweetheart looks like a princess. She is very beautiful and cute all day but I am more cuter. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After that, we board the train. We alight at City Hall MRT Station. My sweetheart goes to City Hall to book a place at Sakura Restaurant for this Friday.
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Orchard MRT Station. We went to Far East Plaza because my sweetheart wants to buy shoes for this coming Hari Raya. By the way, Hari Raya is just around the corner. The shoes my sweetheart bought is quite nice but when she prefers other kind of shoes. The owner of the shop said, "There is no big size for these shoes". I got a comment for this. Then for what you guys sell? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. My sweetheart goes and buys her ear-rings for her cousin.
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Sengkang MRT Station. Then from there we have to wait for Liyana. Liyana who? Don't be a busybody..!! Go and find it yourself. Singapore is a small island anyway. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then the three of us break fast together at Compasspoint. We break our fast at Burger King. Where's the queen? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After eating, the three of us are heading home. I reach home around 8pm. Then have to call sweetheart to inform that I am home.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Today, I woke up around 11.30am. Then my sweetheart called me. Talk to her on the phone for a while. After putting down the phone. I have to get ready to meet my sweetheart at Bedok MRT Station around 3pm.
After we meet each other. My sweetheart looks like a princess. She is very beautiful and cute all day but I am more cuter. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After that, we board the train. We alight at City Hall MRT Station. My sweetheart goes to City Hall to book a place at Sakura Restaurant for this Friday.
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Orchard MRT Station. We went to Far East Plaza because my sweetheart wants to buy shoes for this coming Hari Raya. By the way, Hari Raya is just around the corner. The shoes my sweetheart bought is quite nice but when she prefers other kind of shoes. The owner of the shop said, "There is no big size for these shoes". I got a comment for this. Then for what you guys sell? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. My sweetheart goes and buys her ear-rings for her cousin.
Then after that, we board the train again and alight at Sengkang MRT Station. Then from there we have to wait for Liyana. Liyana who? Don't be a busybody..!! Go and find it yourself. Singapore is a small island anyway. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then the three of us break fast together at Compasspoint. We break our fast at Burger King. Where's the queen? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
After eating, the three of us are heading home. I reach home around 8pm. Then have to call sweetheart to inform that I am home.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan