Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last Day Of Ramadan..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I woke up around 10am. I just want to say that Ramadan left only one day. I am so sad because Ramadan going to left us.

To all muslim out there, "Treat every Ramadan as your last".

Let get started,

At 1pm, Md Nur came to my house to take the new My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Album and put some songs to his Ipod. I recommend to you guys out there to buy the new My Chemical Romance Album at HMV. Do not download guys, downloading is illegal in Singapore. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Well if you support My Chemical Romance why don't you guys buy the album.

At 2.30pm, Md Nur went home. Then around 2.45pm, Rohaizad came to my house for his music lesson. Zahrin is also with him. I just want to say congratulation Rohaizad for passing the music examination. Two thumbs up for you..!! Rohaizad a young musician with a lot of potential. Do keep practicing and don't give up on what you are doing. I am counting on you..!!

At 6.15pm, Rohaizad and Zahrin went home. Around 6.50pm, my family and I break fast together. At 7pm, I watched The Matrix Revolutions. What a stupid movie is this? I really don't understand the last part. Aiyoh..!! So far the effect is damn good. My rating is 7/10. After that I watched soccer.

Finally I just want to say I love you very much - Nurfifah. I promise I won't leave you no matter what happen. Today is our anniversary - 1 Year 8 Months. Can I married you? Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan