Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Prayer With My Dad..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I woke up around 11.45am. I have to get ready for Friday's Prayer. At 12.05pm, my dad and I went out together. Today we went to Hajjah Rahimabi Mosque. We reach there around 12.30pm because we travelled by car. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

After prayer, my dad and I are heading to Geylang to buy food. Today, I bought all kind of food especially the air katira from my Dad's friend shop. After bought all the food. Our next stop is to Nippon Paint Shop. My dad bought a big tin of blue paint and two towel holders. The time as come, Hari Raya is just around the corner. After that we are head home.

I think we reach home around 4pm. Then I get myself to change and I think the bed is calling me. I sleep for a while and woke up around 6.30pm. Then at 6.54pm, my family break the fast together. Today I eat Kuah Lemak with Babat. What is babat? I am sorry..!! Please learn malay language from now on. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Then I call my sweetheart for a while. When we want to put down the phone. We must give each other a flying kiss. Aiyah..!! Don't be jealous can or not..!! You can flying kiss all around the world but I wonder who will catch it? I think a single old woman will catch it. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan