Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I woke up at 6am. I want to wish all Muslims in this world, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!

Let get started,

After I finish bath, I have to get ready to go to the mosque for my Hari Raya Prayer. Then have to iron my new baju kurung. Today, I went to Hajjah Rahimabi Mosque with my dad and big brother. We reach there around 8am. At 8.30pm, the Hari Raya Prayer started. After we finish prayer we went home. We reach home around 10pm.

After we reach home, I sleep for a while because I am very sick. My temperature is 37.8 degrees celsius. I woke up around 1pm. Then have to get ready to go to relatives house. Before we went out, we have to ask for forgiveness from our lovely parents. Then we procced to my nyai house also known as my grandmother at Pasir Ris. We reach there around 2pm. We spent a while there because we watch a movie called "Jutawan Fakir" at Suria. The movie is very funny.

After that we procced to my grandfather and grandmother house at Hougang. We reach there around 3pm. My relatives were all there except for one of my uncle who is working today. My relative were enjoying themselves. They were talking and laughing. When we enter our grandfather and grandmother house. All eyes on my Kakak Norizan. It is because my sister dyed her hair. Then my uncle started to joke around with her. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

This year Hari Raya was so damn boring. When I went there, some of them were doing their own things. What is this? I don't want to mention who..!! Nur Azura also known as my lovely cousin want to take a picture of all our relative. I can see that she is disappointed to see that some of them doing their own things. I am very sorry if you feel disappointed but at least you took a picture with me. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Then around 5pm, we went to my uncle and aunt house. We just have to walk because the house is only beside. After we went there, we procced to our grandfather and grandmother house back. At 6.45pm, we reach home because my big brother have to report back to the camp at 9pm. At 7pm, I watch my favourite show "Goong" at Channel U. After watching the show I sleep. It is because I am very sick.

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan