Thursday, October 18, 2007

All Of The Sudden..!!

Assalamualaikum,

To all the muslims in this world. I want to wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!

Now, let me start blogging. I missed the Digital Communication lesson in the morning. Around 11.30am, I meet Afify, Fathul and Sherhan at Cafe 2. At 12pm, we proceed to B06-10 for our IT Essential. Our class finish around 2pm.

Then I went home with Afify and Sherhan. I meet Iqrak inside the bus after Sherhan alighted. Talked to Iqrak for a while. He ask me why I break up with Nurfifah. Then I said it wasn't my idea. It was your sister idea. I have to respect her decision. For your info, Iqrak is Nurfifah's brother. This year, he is in Seconday 3. I talked to him for a while because I have to alight.

I went home around 3pm. After I reached home, I watched Resident Evil Extinction on DVD. My big brother bought it from Malaysia. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Today, Nurfifah want to meet me. It is because she want to look for shoes and return my ATM card. Around 4pm, I meet her at Pasir Ris Interchange. While we are there, I saw my insane drummer. His name is Rezdwan..!! Long time no see..!! His body is muscular than mine. I think if he punch my face. I left with only one tooth infront. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Then, we board the bus 15 together at the Pasir Ris Interchange. Talked to him for a while. All of the sudden he asked me about our band. Maybe I need time to think. I confirm if you guys if I want to join your new band. I am busy with a lot of stuff this days.

Rezdwan alighted the same bus-stop as me. He went different direction. Now, he is staying at Tampines. Then, Nurfifah and I headed to Tampines Mall and Century Square to look for shoes. Then all of the sudden, Nurfifah treat me to watch movie together. We watched Mr Woodcock. It is quite interesting and funny. I will rate it around five star out of ten.

To Nurfifah, thank you very much for treating me. I really appreciate it a lot. I will repay you back. So get ready..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

After the movie finished, Nurfifah and I went home. I reached home around 10pm.

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan