Assalamualaikum,
To all the muslims in this world. I want to wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. I am starting to lead my life as a normal guy. Well, it takes time for me to recover. I think it takes me around 1 year. She doesn't love me anymore. So, what's the point of me staying..?? I should move on and focus with my life and my future.
For your info, I am still very angry, hurt and my heart is tearing apart. What's the point of me crying if she couldn't understand it..?? I think she got no feeling at all. Why I wrote all this stuff..?? It is because I couldn't stand it anymore and I want people to understand how I feel. In the near future, I want people to think properly so that they don't end up like me.
To Nurfifah, I still love you very much but the way you bastard me and you entertain me is different from now. I wrote it because I couldn't stand your attitude anymore. This year, when we are in relationship. Have you ever put my picture on Friendster and put my name at your blog. Even my beautiful friends of mine said "No".
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the muslims in this world. I want to wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. I am starting to lead my life as a normal guy. Well, it takes time for me to recover. I think it takes me around 1 year. She doesn't love me anymore. So, what's the point of me staying..?? I should move on and focus with my life and my future.
For your info, I am still very angry, hurt and my heart is tearing apart. What's the point of me crying if she couldn't understand it..?? I think she got no feeling at all. Why I wrote all this stuff..?? It is because I couldn't stand it anymore and I want people to understand how I feel. In the near future, I want people to think properly so that they don't end up like me.
To Nurfifah, I still love you very much but the way you bastard me and you entertain me is different from now. I wrote it because I couldn't stand your attitude anymore. This year, when we are in relationship. Have you ever put my picture on Friendster and put my name at your blog. Even my beautiful friends of mine said "No".
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan