Assalamualaikum,
To all the muslims in this world. I want to wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. Today, my relatives and my friends never come to my house. I am all the way in the house. In the house, I clean the whole house. Damn..!! I am tired right now..!! I think I stop blogging right now.
One more thing, why every time must I think of her..?? I am trying to overcome the problem but her face kept on flashing on my head. I need time to overcome this problem.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
To all the muslims in this world. I want to wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. Today, my relatives and my friends never come to my house. I am all the way in the house. In the house, I clean the whole house. Damn..!! I am tired right now..!! I think I stop blogging right now.
One more thing, why every time must I think of her..?? I am trying to overcome the problem but her face kept on flashing on my head. I need time to overcome this problem.
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan