Assalamualaikum,
I want to wish all Muslims in this world, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. At 5.25am, I reach Al-Istighfar Mosque with my father and big brother. We went there very early because we must performed our Solat Subuh with the rest of the muslims. I feel like crying because the mosque is filled with all the muslims recited the takbir. Around 7.30am, the Solat Hari Raya Aidilfitri began. We reached home around 8.30am.
When I reached home already. I sleep for a while because yesterday I never sleep for the whole day. Now, I am dead meat already.
Then, we have to get ready to go to our relatives house. I seek forgiveness to my father and mother. I cried but I know how to cover it. I quickly went to my room and wiped my tears. It is because this is the only day we can seek forgiveness to our parents.
Then after that, we went to my grandmother's house so called my nyayi beside my father. My auntie is also there because my grandmother stayed with her for a long time already. Over there we ate Gado-Gado. Long time never eat Gado-Gado so I must eat.
Then we head to our grandparents house so called my Datuk and Nenek beside my mother. Over there I ate a long of thing. I don't want to mention because I don't know what I eat. Luckily, I never eat the chair. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then after that, we went straight home because my big brother working at night. Today, I received a lot of collection. Alhamdulilah..!!
To Nurfifah, in this wonderful day. I wish you are by my side. Hearing the takbir in the morning. I am missing you a lot because you have left me. I just want to say I am really sorry if I hurt you all this while and scold you. I hope you forgive me..!! I am sorry my grandparents and auntie. You invite Nurfifah and I but we are not together anymore. I am missing someone..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
I want to wish all Muslims in this world, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..!! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin..!!
Now, let me start blogging. At 5.25am, I reach Al-Istighfar Mosque with my father and big brother. We went there very early because we must performed our Solat Subuh with the rest of the muslims. I feel like crying because the mosque is filled with all the muslims recited the takbir. Around 7.30am, the Solat Hari Raya Aidilfitri began. We reached home around 8.30am.
When I reached home already. I sleep for a while because yesterday I never sleep for the whole day. Now, I am dead meat already.
Then, we have to get ready to go to our relatives house. I seek forgiveness to my father and mother. I cried but I know how to cover it. I quickly went to my room and wiped my tears. It is because this is the only day we can seek forgiveness to our parents.
Then after that, we went to my grandmother's house so called my nyayi beside my father. My auntie is also there because my grandmother stayed with her for a long time already. Over there we ate Gado-Gado. Long time never eat Gado-Gado so I must eat.
Then we head to our grandparents house so called my Datuk and Nenek beside my mother. Over there I ate a long of thing. I don't want to mention because I don't know what I eat. Luckily, I never eat the chair. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Then after that, we went straight home because my big brother working at night. Today, I received a lot of collection. Alhamdulilah..!!
To Nurfifah, in this wonderful day. I wish you are by my side. Hearing the takbir in the morning. I am missing you a lot because you have left me. I just want to say I am really sorry if I hurt you all this while and scold you. I hope you forgive me..!! I am sorry my grandparents and auntie. You invite Nurfifah and I but we are not together anymore. I am missing someone..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan