Assalamualaikum,
Never did I felt so hurt in my life. It is like a dagger that pierced through my heart and never will it be heal. The lacinating pain will always be there wherever and whenever. My love for her are so strong but it just end suddenly.
I admit the truth that I do love and heart her still. Remember the six promises you have made in our relationship..?? I guess it is just an empty promises and it is that little sweet talk of yours. Know Fatin Amalina..?? Just as I know that you are perfectly the same as her. What a waste..!! Girls like both of you have the looks but ain't no heart at all.
I know and will always know that I am weak at times. The reasons is you. Never in my life did I cry for anyone that I really love. I do not find this as a big matter but I guess it is better off to cry over an animal than you who do not even appreciate my sacrifices.
Ask yourself..!! Think again what you did to me. Is it fair enough..?? I do not think so Nurfifah..!! You make me as a fool and took advantage of me. Satisfied..?? I hope so..!! The way you act the way you talk, already show me what kind of a girl you are..?? And I thanks Allah for not being with you for long or else I am going to be more hurtful than this.
Tell you this. You are 17 years old and you told me off that I am childish but so sorry to say this, I think you are the one Nurfifah. You ought and keep on thinking you are the winner and I just let it be because it ain't no use of arguing with a 17 year old kid who do not even use their brain but their own wide mouth and attitude to fight back. A mature woman and a man settle things down by talking and not ignoring or arguing like you do. I am giving you way and I am happy with that.
I see a change in you ever since you enter ITE. I fully understand. I am happy for you for having lots of friend and it is quite upsetting that you forget your love ones too. But worry not, life and time is precious. I need to proceed with my life and will not go emo-ing like this. I have good future ahead and I am confident that I can lead a new life without you.
Do not say you are sorry because I felt "sorry" for you. Do not thank me because I "thank you" for being with me and for making me a fool. Thanks "my" NURFIFAH..!! I wish you all the best in your future. Be loyal to someone up new right. In other words, your new man. To my dear friends, I hope you are not disappointed in me because I think that is the best way to let your love one go. No use of forcing love. There ain't no chemistry between us no more. I want her to be happy and that is it. Hope you lead a happy life after this. I love you but I do not think I can love you no more because my heart is close for all.
Do forgive me Nurfifah for what I have done to you in the past. Look ahead and do not turn back. Go ahead Nurfifah. You are free now. Free like a bird. Nurfifah, all the best for your future..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Never did I felt so hurt in my life. It is like a dagger that pierced through my heart and never will it be heal. The lacinating pain will always be there wherever and whenever. My love for her are so strong but it just end suddenly.
I admit the truth that I do love and heart her still. Remember the six promises you have made in our relationship..?? I guess it is just an empty promises and it is that little sweet talk of yours. Know Fatin Amalina..?? Just as I know that you are perfectly the same as her. What a waste..!! Girls like both of you have the looks but ain't no heart at all.
I know and will always know that I am weak at times. The reasons is you. Never in my life did I cry for anyone that I really love. I do not find this as a big matter but I guess it is better off to cry over an animal than you who do not even appreciate my sacrifices.
Ask yourself..!! Think again what you did to me. Is it fair enough..?? I do not think so Nurfifah..!! You make me as a fool and took advantage of me. Satisfied..?? I hope so..!! The way you act the way you talk, already show me what kind of a girl you are..?? And I thanks Allah for not being with you for long or else I am going to be more hurtful than this.
Tell you this. You are 17 years old and you told me off that I am childish but so sorry to say this, I think you are the one Nurfifah. You ought and keep on thinking you are the winner and I just let it be because it ain't no use of arguing with a 17 year old kid who do not even use their brain but their own wide mouth and attitude to fight back. A mature woman and a man settle things down by talking and not ignoring or arguing like you do. I am giving you way and I am happy with that.
I see a change in you ever since you enter ITE. I fully understand. I am happy for you for having lots of friend and it is quite upsetting that you forget your love ones too. But worry not, life and time is precious. I need to proceed with my life and will not go emo-ing like this. I have good future ahead and I am confident that I can lead a new life without you.
Do not say you are sorry because I felt "sorry" for you. Do not thank me because I "thank you" for being with me and for making me a fool. Thanks "my" NURFIFAH..!! I wish you all the best in your future. Be loyal to someone up new right. In other words, your new man. To my dear friends, I hope you are not disappointed in me because I think that is the best way to let your love one go. No use of forcing love. There ain't no chemistry between us no more. I want her to be happy and that is it. Hope you lead a happy life after this. I love you but I do not think I can love you no more because my heart is close for all.
Do forgive me Nurfifah for what I have done to you in the past. Look ahead and do not turn back. Go ahead Nurfifah. You are free now. Free like a bird. Nurfifah, all the best for your future..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day.
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan