Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cinema..!!

Assalamualaikum,


This year is my first trip to the cinema with my sweetheart. I treat her to the cinema. We watched "The Hottie And The Nottie". To me, I rated it 1.4 out of 10. Well, I don't understand each part of the stories and the others all bullshits.

After finish watching the movie. Now, is my sweetheart who treat me to dinner. Aww, so sweet of you my sweetheart. Thank you for treating me dinner. Next time I ask more. Just joking..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

To end this post for today. I want to say that I really love you my only sweetheart. Your name is crafted in my only heart. Muakx..!!

Yan & Ifah

Waiting For The Lift..!!

I Was Watching Seriously And She Snap My Photo..!!
Fifah Is A Naughty Girl..!!

Fifah Shiok Sendiri..!! Amek Gambar Sorang2..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~

Alhamdulilah..!! We Are Together & Forever..!!

Fifah Mata Maintain Ehk..!!

That's all I have to say.

To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.

"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".

Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Sufiyan