Assalamualaikum,
This few days I am not feeling well. Missed a lot of lessons. Surely kena warning letter but at least I produce a Medical Certificate (MC) from the doctor. One more thing, I missed my beloved friends at school..!!
From Thursday to Sunday, I am down with high fever and coughed. On Monday, I think I am healthy man already. Then the next day, I cannot make it to school. It is because I am down with high fever, coughed and running nose. I don't know who pass this sickness to me or maybe Allah sent it down. I guess I have to be patient and eat my medicine.
To all my beloved friends, don't worry about me. I will eat my medicine. Tomorrow can't wait to go to school..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
This few days I am not feeling well. Missed a lot of lessons. Surely kena warning letter but at least I produce a Medical Certificate (MC) from the doctor. One more thing, I missed my beloved friends at school..!!
From Thursday to Sunday, I am down with high fever and coughed. On Monday, I think I am healthy man already. Then the next day, I cannot make it to school. It is because I am down with high fever, coughed and running nose. I don't know who pass this sickness to me or maybe Allah sent it down. I guess I have to be patient and eat my medicine.
To all my beloved friends, don't worry about me. I will eat my medicine. Tomorrow can't wait to go to school..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan