Assalamualaikum,
I am saying goodbye to my Jim Dunlop - DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell Wah Pedal..!!
I sold it to someone for $180. It is because I am not using this wah pedal anymore. Might as well I sold it away. Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~I want to wish my sweetheart, Happy 38 Months Anniversary..!! I am sorry if I have done bad deeds towards you. Let us start a fresh..!! I love you muk muk..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Just now sold away my wah pedal at Raffles Place. Then we walk from Raffles Places to City Hall..!! Yeah..!! I know..!! I am sick but who cares..!! My anniversary is important than my health..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
I will upload the pictures as soon as possible..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan