Assalamualaikum,
Sweetheart, I just update my blog..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Today, school reopens..!! Long time never see my beloved friends such as Afify aka Mr Fastfinger, Fathul aka The Dancing King and Sherhan aka Thierry Henry..!! I miss you guys..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Taha aka Hleb, first day of school in ITE College East. His first day, he already lost..!! So we come to the rescue and save him and his friends..!! Step cerita "Heroes" jer..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Class advisor dismiss us early. Yaahhoo..!! Yahoo.com.sg..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
One tips for everyone. Smile whenever you go..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
Sweetheart, I just update my blog..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Today, school reopens..!! Long time never see my beloved friends such as Afify aka Mr Fastfinger, Fathul aka The Dancing King and Sherhan aka Thierry Henry..!! I miss you guys..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Taha aka Hleb, first day of school in ITE College East. His first day, he already lost..!! So we come to the rescue and save him and his friends..!! Step cerita "Heroes" jer..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
Class advisor dismiss us early. Yaahhoo..!! Yahoo.com.sg..!! Haha~ Hehe~ Huhu~
One tips for everyone. Smile whenever you go..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan