Assalamualaikum,
Stop pestering me..!! Below is the list of music players I am influenced..!! My top 10 list..!!
Stop pestering me..!! Below is the list of music players I am influenced..!! My top 10 list..!!
- Daniel Chai
- Deep Purple
- Jeff Beck
- Jimi Hendrix
- Joe Satriani
- John Petrucci
- Paul Gilbert
- Scorpions
- Troy Stetina
- Zakk Wylde
Some of my influence, I am influence from my dad or from my music teacher..!! Stop pestering me..!! I give you the list already..!!
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan
That's all I have to say.
To all the musicians out there, remember to practice your instrument at least 3 hours a day.
"Practice, practice and practice until you get it perfect".
Do take care and have a nice day. I love you Nurfifah..!!
Best Regards,
Muhammad Sufiyan